Thursday, September 3, 2009

Things Katrina did for the whole week

Monday

I didn't do anything much that day. Took the whole day for granted by lazying around at home, eating eating eating, and hogging the television. I tried to study but nothing went into my dumbass brain. I was a little bit depressed because school was about to reopen the next day (A one week break is not enough for me!)


Tuesday

I woke up having a slight fever, but managed to go to school. I was so happy that I understood my Chemistry lesson, that it made me gay the whole day :)


Wednesday

I was absent. Woke up feeling numb all over my body and that made me shit-scared. I forced myself to get up and prepare for school, but in the end, I decided not to go because I was afraid that I might collapse in school. 3/4 of the day was spent by lying on the couch, watching tv. Very productive.


Thursday

School was dull. We did revisions for most of the subjects. Had a really hot debate during P.E about stress. It was pretty hilarious, because both of the teams (especially us with our opponents) were shouting at each other with any points they could think of- relevant or not relevant. We even commented about our opponents' seating place. Haha


Friday (Today)

I could hardly focus in class because of my stupid cold. But, I did enjoy Biology. The teacher was in a very good mood. The internet was down when I came home, so I slept the whole afternoon. Again, very productive.


Now, I am wasting my time playing Pet Society. My life is so exciting!! NOT.

2 comments:

  1. haha i remember wednesday when you tweeted your body was all numb xD you were so scared. well its good that youre okay now :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! yeahh!! the first thing i thought when i felt numb was "i should tweet this" LMAO
    and thanks :))

    ReplyDelete