Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Attempt to Use Photoshop

Before


After

Did Adjustments on her:

- Hair colour (duh! the most obvious part)

- Eyebrows; Eyebrows' colour/shape

- Eye shadow and Eyeliner

- Eyes; I made them lighter and I think they look more sparkly. I don't know about you, la.

- Face; Made it slimmer.

- Blusher; I added more orange, but it's not really obvious in the picture.

- Lips; Made it smaller.


Here's a GIF image, so you can see the changes clearer.


Photobucket


It's not really neat. There are a few strands of hair left uncoloured, and the adjustment I did on her face is not fine (You can see "bumps", especially on the right side)

BUT, I am satisfied. This is my first attempt and I think it's not too shabby. I kind of like it :)

And Emma looks gothic. Lol

2 comments:

  1. ahahah she kinda looks scary on the one that you did. but hey good first try, not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i think so, too O.o she looks like a witch or a vampire. lmao.
    oh thanks! had fun doing this, even though it took me almost 4 hours. XD

    ReplyDelete