Thursday, June 4, 2009

Why Make Another Blog?

"You already have a blog, so why not just set that one on private, instead of creating a new one?"

I know, it looks stupid to create another blog when I can always set http://kaemania.blogspot.com on private. I find it kind of troublesome, to be honest.

But I want to have a blog where I can rant whatever I want without worrying what other people may say. And when I mean other people, I mean, my family members. The fact that they read my blog doesn't allow me to really open up.

Have you not notice that I rarely (or maybe never) curse in my blog?

That's 'cause my uncles and aunts, and also my dad read my blog. My family members aren't really open about kids my age (heh) cursing. I can't even use 'shit'.

But anyway, yeah. That is why I created this blog. I want the freedom to be able to say what I want to say, when I want to say.

You'll see the real Katrina, I guess?

;)

6 comments:

  1. u're free to curse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i am free to curse! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh :) i always thought u were the good good good girl that never curse and is always polite.. now i know, ur just like us :) hehehehehhe.. no offence though.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. well, now you know! xD
    and no offense taken
    ;)

    ReplyDelete