Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Procrastination

To avoid studying Physics,


MAKE OUT WITH YOUR WEBCAM


Pulling off a cute and innocent look. FAIL.


Pulling off a bimbotic look. PASS.


Being excited over a packet of Jacobs because I am that lame. (And because there was no other thing in my room to camwhore with)


Showing off my Tiger key chain! I have a Piglet, too, ya know. *gives a smug macam taik look*


Eye balls will drop any minute now.....



This is me being nerdy.


This is me trying to look like a member of the Bee Gees. (The stoned look is a plus)





This is me being Kanye; Complete with the douchebag facial expression. Douchebag according to Urbandictionary.com : "Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole, however not yet reached fucker or motherfucker."


Me being a ninja with a mental disorder.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AND!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.........

Maybe I really have a mental disorder.

1 comment: