Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ha ha He he Hu hu

You don't wanna mess with my nerdy side :P

I am blogging this merely because I don't feel so good and just in case this is my last blog post, you'll remember my existance and the fact that I'll haunt you when I cross-over.

Ha ha, you think I am kidding? :P

My weeks have been pretty hectic. With the swine flu going around, only makes things worse. I was absent last week (as in, the whole week) due to stomach cramps. And also because I wanted to avoid H1N1 for a week. Stoopid.

So basically, I missed a week's worth of lessons. How am I going to catch up with that, you ask? -- I don't know/ Yet to figure out how/ Not going to/ *insert lame excuse here*

The moral of the story is,

Don't suck on limes when you know your period is coming and don't be stupid by avoiding the swine flu. It'll come after you anyway :P

No comments:

Post a Comment